I am very excited to be sharing with you, an amazing grandma’s ricotta cheese and jam cookies recipe. Using an incredible easy-to-make dough, we’re actually gonna do Such tender and melt-in-your-mouth cookies. I used cherry jam, but if you want to use fig, apricot, or any other thick jam, it’s completely up to you.
- 8 oz Sugar
- 8 oz Flour
- 9 oz Ricotta Cheese
- 3 Egg Yolks
- 3 Whipped Egg Whites
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- 4 ½ oz Softened Butter
- Cherry Jam
- Powdered Sugar
- Kitchen Gadgets Reviews:
- Best Microwaves For Your Kitchen
- Best air fryers To Buy
- Best Espresso Machines
- GoWISE Air Fryer How To Use And Review
1 ) In a bowl put sugar and ricotta cheese then add egg yolks, butter, flour, and baking powder then add egg whites and a pinch of salt then stir well and make cookies with a hole in the center.
2 ) In a baking pan with parchment paper put cookies and let stand for 30 min.
3 ) Bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° C / 360 ° F for about 30 min. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and garnish with cherry jam. Finally, serve!
- Some Recommended Products:
- <<<48 Inch Gas Range 6 Burners Cooktop 6.7 cu.ft Oven
- <<<Professional Series Built-In All Refrigerator
- <<<Mini Refrigerator, 2-Door 3.4 cu. ft. Small Compact Under Counter