Instant Pot Creamy Shells and Beef is an easy one-pot dinner made entirely in the pressure cooker. It’s like homemade hamburger helper, with ground beef and pasta in a tomato cream sauce and very kid-friendly!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1-pound box medium shell pasta
- 1 24-ounce jar marinara sauce
- 3 cups of water
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Some Recommended Products:
- <<<48 Inch Gas Range 6 Burners Cooktop 6.7 cu.ft Oven
- <<<Professional Series Built-In All Refrigerator
- <<<Mini Refrigerator, 2-Door 3.4 cu. ft. Small Compact Under Counter
- Kitchen Gadgets Reviews:
- Best Microwaves For Your Kitchen
- Best air fryers To Buy
- Best Espresso Machines
- GoWISE Air Fryer How To Use And Review
1 ) Turn Instant Pot to saute setting, and wait for the display to turn to HOT, add olive oil and onions, and cook until slightly soft.
2 ) Add ground beef, break up with a spatula, and cook until no longer pink, stirring frequently to make sure it doesn’t stick to the pot.
3 ) Season with sea salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder, and hit CANCEl
4 ) Add shells over ground beef, then add the marinara sauce and water. Do not stir, but press lightly with a spoon to ensure the pasta is completely covered with sauce and water.
5 ) Place lid on Instant Pot, close, and make sure vent is set to SEALING position.
6 ) Hit PRESSURE COOK for 5 minutes, or half the cooking time on the box of pasta.
7 ) When pressure cooking is done, do a quick release, then remove the lid and hit CANCEl to turn cooker off.
8 ) Stir in heavy cream and Parmesan cheese, and serve!
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Mushroom Stroganoff
- Snickerdoodle Bread is Pure Heaven
- Red Lobster’s Cheese Biscuit