- CHECK OUT THESE AS WELL:
- Marinated Thanksgiving Turkey
- EASY SLOW COOKER MEATBALL STEW
- CREOLE WHITE BEANS SHRIMP AND SMOKED SAUSAGE
- THE BEST MEATBALL STEW EVER!
3 CHEESE MACARONI INSTRUCTIONS:
1 ) Pour the water into the Instant Pot. Add in the macaroni, butter, salt, pepper, and ground mustard.
2 ) Cover and secure the lid. Make sure the valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 4 minutes on high pressure. When the time is up let the pot sit for 5 minutes and then move the valve to venting.
3 ) Remove the lid and stir in the milk. Then stir in the cheeses a couple of cups at a time until all the cheese is stirred in and creamy and smooth.
- Here are a few products that I LOVE TO RECOMMEND YOU:
- >>Staub Cast Iron Skillet
- >>Utopia Kitchen Cooking Knives
- >>20pc Stainless Steel BBQ Grill Tool Set
4 ) Optional breadcrumb topping: Unplug your Instant Pot. Sprinkle the breadcrumbs on top of the macaroni and cheese. Place your CrispLid on top of the pot.
5 ) Click the lid into place and set the temperature to 500 degrees and the timer to 4 minutes. When the time is up, remove the lid and serve the mac and cheese.
6 ) If you don’t have a CrispLid then you can scoop the mac and cheese into a 9×13 inch pan. Sprinkle the breadcrumbs on top and broil in your oven until the breadcrumbs are toasted.