This Magic Lemon Pie is so light, fluffy and beautiful. The filling is perfectly crusting, like it’s perfectly gelled and melts in your mouth. It the whole thing melts in your mouth, even the crust being so buttery it just falls apart.
Adding lemon juice to Eagle Brand creates a rich, creamy filling, without cooking, that is easy to make, delicious every time and never fails, even for first-time bakers.
- See also:
- Best air fryers To Buy
- Easy Chocolate MULTI Layer Cake
- How To Make Pecan Praline Cake
- How to Make A Delicious Italian Pasta Salad
- How To Make New Orleans Beignets
This may be one of the best things we’ve ever done, and we don’t even know if we’ve ever had a lemon meringue. I know confidently I’ve actually never had lemon this is similar to a lemon bar but much better. because, a lemon bar is like more set, and the magic lemon pie is light as air.
The way all three layers go together, You don’t even have to chew the crust it just disintegrates in Your mouth with the rest of the pie. We definitely recommend you to give this a try.
- 1 (14-ounce) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind or 1/4 teaspoon lemon extract
- 2 eggs, separated
- 1 (8 or 9-inch) graham cracker or baked pie crust
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- MORE QUICK WEEKNIGHT DINNERS
- INSTANT POT ITALIAN SAUSAGE SOUP AND ORZO
- HEARTY BEEF BARLEY SOUP
- EASY CREAMY BEEF AND SHELLS
- CHECK OUT THESE AS WELL:
- Air Fryer Southern Fried Catfish
- EASY HEARTY INSTANT POT LASAGNA SOUP
- EASY TARTER TOT CASSEROLE
PLEASE GO TO NEXT PAGE FOR THE INSTRUCTIONS!