Though people tend to reject the idea of making their own homemade butter as there are so many other alternatives in grocery stores, there still some people who prefer to make their own homemade butter the old fashioned way.
Some people think that it tastes better than the one in the stores, and some others, just like to make their own version of everything. So if you’re one of them or just want to give it a try, this is how to make your own homemade butter the old fashioned way using simple kitchen tools, no butter churn required.
- 1-pint heavy whipping cream
- A large bowl of ice water
- Salt to taste (optional)
- Stand mixer, hand mixer or blender, or a jar with a tight-fitting lid
Join Our Email List For The Latest Updates!
No Spam Guaranteed
- Some Recommended Products:
- <<<48 Inch Gas Range 6 Burners Cooktop 6.7 cu.ft Oven
- <<<Professional Series Built-In All Refrigerator
- <<<Mini Refrigerator, 2-Door 3.4 cu. ft. Small Compact Under Counter
PLEASE GO TO NEXT PAGE FOR THE INSTRUCTIONS!