I love potato salad, we really get it all the time for holidays and special occasions, and this is my healthy version of potato salad. But do not think that it’s not delicious, because it is.” I know you guys are going to love it. It’s often covered in mayonnaise. The combination of yogurt and mayonnaise makes it lower in fat and even more yummy.
- 8 medium potatoes in the skin
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- pinch of mustard powder
- lemon juice and black pepper to taste
- ½ cup (125 ml) mayonnaise,
- preferably reduced fat
- ½ cup (125 ml) plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) chopped fresh parsley
- ½ red or green pepper, seeds removed and chopped
- ½ onion, finely chopped
- (see tip on p24)
- 1 hard-boiled egg, peeled and chopped (optional)
Join Our Email List For The Latest Updates!
No Spam Guaranteed
Free Shipping on all Erommy Outdoor Orders!
Shop Best-Selling Erommy Hardtop Gazebos!
Shop Backyard Patio Heaters at Erommy Outdoors
- Kitchen Gadgets Reviews:
- Best Microwaves For Your Kitchen
- Best air fryers To Buy
- Best Espresso Machines
- GoWISE Air Fryer How To Use And Review
1) Place potatoes and ½ tsp of the salt in a pot with water. Bring to the boil and cook until tender. Allow to cool, peel and cut in cubes.
2) Mix mustard, the rest of the salt, lemon juice, pepper, mayonnaise, yogurt, and parsley.
3) Mix sauce into potatoes with red pepper and onion.
4) Sprinkle with egg and serve as a side dish.