1 ) Put soy sauce, 2/3 cup water, brown sugar, garlic and ginger in a food processor or blender and process until smooth (if you’d like to make it without a food processor, mince garlic and ginger by hand and combine with soy sauce, water and sugar in a cup).
2 ) Put sliced beef in the Instant Pot and pour soy sauce mixture over it. Toss with your hands to make sure all the beef is coated with soy sauce mixture.
3 ) Close the lid of the Instant Pot and set the valve to a Sealing position. Press the “Pressure
4 ) Cook” or “Manual” button and set the time to 10 minutes on High pressure.
5 ) While the beef is cooking, put the broccoli in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on
- Some Recommended Products:
- <<<48 Inch Gas Range 6 Burners Cooktop 6.7 cu.ft Oven
- <<<Professional Series Built-In All Refrigerator
- <<<Mini Refrigerator, 2-Door 3.4 cu. ft. Small Compact Under Counter
6 ) High for 4 minutes if fresh (or 5 minutes if frozen).
7 ) When the beef is done cooking, quick release (QR) the steam and open the Instant Pot lid.
8 ) On the Instant Pot, press the Saute button and set the time to 15 minutes.
9 ) In a cup, mix the cornstarch with 1/4 cup of hot water. Add the cornstarch mixture to the
10 ) Instant Pot and mix until incorporated. The beef mixture will come to a boil and the sauce will gradually thicken (in about 3 minutes).
11 ) Stir the cooked broccoli into the beef mixture and serve.
12 ) Sprinkle with sesame seeds for garnish (if using).
- More Recipes:
- How To Make Pecan Praline Cake
- How To Make The Japanese pancake Easy Steps.
- Easy And Delicious Glazed Carrots Recipe
Calories: 452kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 107mg | Sodium: 850mg | Potassium: 682mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 471IU | Vitamin C: 68mg | Calcium: 72mg | Iron: 4mg
- You may be interested in these as well:
- Cheese Cake Easy Recipe | Cheesecake Bites
- how to make a vanilla cake from scratch
- How To Make A New York Cheesecake Recipe With Heavy Cream