Instant Pot Lasagna Soup with all the comfort flavors of your favorite pasta dish in soup form. Quick and easy to make in the pressure cooker for busy weeknights.
- YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE AS WELL:
- EASY TARTER TOT CASSEROLE
- EASY, HEARTY BEEF AND GNOCCHI SOUP
- CREAMY CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP
- EASY AND DELICIOUS BROWN SUGAR BAKED CARROTS
- THE BEST CORNBREAD FROM SCRATCH!
Servings: 6 Servings
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound Italian sausage
- 1 small onion, peeled and chopped
- 4 sweet peppers, cored, seeded, and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 6 ounces (about 6 sheets) uncooked lasagna
- 1 can (28 ounces) whole peeled tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
- 5 cups chicken broth or water
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Optional Toppings
- Parmesan cheese
- ricotta cheese
- mozzarella cheese, shredded
Join Our Email List For The Latest Updates!
No Spam Guaranteed
YOU CAN ALSO MAKE THIS AMAZING BREAKFAST OR DINNER SOLVING JAPANESE PANCAKES!
1 ) Using the SAUTE feature on NORMAL, heat the olive oil.
2 ) Add the Italian sausage, breaking apart with the back of the spoon. Cook, stirring regularly until it loses its pink and begins to render fat.
3 ) Add onions, sweet peppers, and garlic and cook until softened..
4 ) Drain the meat of any excess grease.
5 ) Break the lasagna into small pieces and place them in the pot on top of the meat.
6 ) Add chopped tomatoes (including packing juice), tomato paste, and chicken broth. Gently push down the noodles to submerge in the liquid.
- Some Recommended Products:
- <<<48 Inch Gas Range 6 Burners Cooktop 6.7 cu.ft Oven
- <<<Professional Series Built-In All Refrigerator
- <<<Mini Refrigerator, 2-Door 3.4 cu. ft. Small Compact Under Counter
7 ) Add Italian seasoning, sugar, and salt and pepper to taste.
8 ) Close the lid of the Instant Pot, making sure the valve is on SEALING position. Press
9 ) PRESSURE COOK and cook on HIGH pressure for 4 minutes. When the 4 minutes is up, allow natural release for 5 minutes, and then do QUICK release.
10 ) Adjust seasonings with salt and pepper if needed.
11 ) Stir the soup to distribute and ladle in serving bowls. Top with Parmesan cheese, ricotta cheese, and mozzarella cheese, if desired.
Calories: 426kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 57mg | Sodium: 1370mg | Potassium: 606mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 665IU | Vitamin C: 47.1mg | Calcium: 64mg | Iron: 2.6mg