A warming and delicious chunky soup worthy of an entire meal. Serve with crusty bread to sop up all the delicious broth. This comforting, filling and delicious Hearty Beef and Gnocchi Soup is a must in cold days.
This chunky soup is worthy of an entire meal, especially when served with a hunk of crusty bread to sop up all the delicious broth!
- YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE AS WELL:
- EASY AND DELICIOUS BROWN SUGAR BAKED CARROTS
- THE BEST CORNBREAD FROM SCRATCH!
- Garlic Herb Butter Thanksgiving Turkey
- Mama’s Chicken Roll-Ups | Mouth Watering Rolls
- 2 ½ to 3 pounds boneless beef chuck roast (trimmed)
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves, or 1 teaspoon dried
- 2 teaspoons paprika, hot, sweet or smoky (I used Hot Hungarian)
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- ½ cup red wine (like Cabernet Sauvignon)
- 4 cups low-sodium beef broth
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup water
- 1 lb. potato gnocchi, or peeled diced potatoes
- 1 cup frozen peas
- ¼ cup fresh parsley leaves, minced
- CHECK OUT THESE FOR MORE EASY RECIPES:
- CREAMY CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP
- INSTANT POT BEEF AND BROCCOLI
- EASY Whack GREEN BEANS RECIPE
PLEASE GO TO NEXT PAGE FOR THE INSTRUCTIONS!