Easy Chicken Pot Pie is as stated, easy. It’s also delish. So clearly you need to make it! (And keep it in your weekly fall rotation.) Store-bought pie crust makes this classic chicken pot pie a cinch!
- You may be interested in these as well:
- Homemade Buttermilk Bread
- Creamy And Beefy Tomato Soup | Easy And Delish!
- Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta with Chicken and Creamy Mozzarella Sauce
- 2 tbsp + 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 lb chicken tenderloins
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup diced russet potato
- 1 cup diced carrot
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups warm low-sodium chicken stock
- 1/2 cup warm whole milk
- 1/3 cup dry sherry
- 3/4 cup frozen peas
- 1 large egg + 2 tbsp water
- 1 package store-bought pie crusts (2 crusts, one for top, one for bottom)
Join Our Email List For The Latest Updates!
No Spam Guaranteed
PLEASE GO TO NEXT PAGE FOR THE INSTRUCTIONS!