Overnight Crockpot Apple Oatmeal with tangy apples, nutty oats, and sweet butter and powdered sugar glaze is a perfect recipe for Fall and the holidays.
- More Delicious Recipes Like this:
- Italian Sausage Peppers and Onions
- Slow Cooker Jambalaya with andouille sausage
- Pumpkin Bread with Brown Butter Maple Icing
- 3 1/2-4 c oats not instant
- 3 cups milk
- 3 cups water
- 3-5 apples peeled, cored, and chopped
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- For the Glaze
- 3 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 1/4 cups powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Join Our Email List For The Latest Updates!
No Spam Guaranteed
Free Shipping on all Erommy Outdoor Orders!
Shop Best-Selling Erommy Hardtop Gazebos!
Shop Backyard Patio Heaters at Erommy Outdoors
- PRODUCTS WE RECOMMEND:
- => All-Clad Hard Anodized Nonstick Fry Pan
- => AmazonBasics Pre-Seasoned
- => Aluminum Nonstick Frying Pan
1 ) In a large lightly greased slow cooker, mix together all ingredients for oatmeal (not for the glaze)
2 ) Cook on low for about 8 hours, or overnight.
3 ) When oatmeal is cooked through and apples are tender, prepare the glaze: whisk melted butter and powdered sugar together. Mix in milk, 1 tablespoon at a time. Then whisk in vanilla extract.
4 ) Serve Crockpot Apple Oatmeal warm, drizzled with the powdered sugar glaze, and extra milk, if desired.
- More Recipes:
- Seafood Mac and Cheese
- Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken
- Crockpot Orange Chicken Recipe
- Taco Stuffed Sweet Potatoes Recip