- CHECK OUT THESE FOR MORE EASY PEASY RECIPES:
- Slow Cooker Steak Soup
- EASY INSTANT POT NAVY BEAN SOUP RECIPE
- Toll House Famous Fudge
- Slow Cooker Pesto Mozzarella Chicken Pasta
1 ) Start by seasoning the shrimp with the onion powder, garlic powder, Herbes de Provence or Italian seasoning, lemon pepper, paprika, and 1 tsp of the Cajun seasoning.
2 ) In a pan, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat, and add in the shrimp and cook until they are pink but do not overcook it.
3 ) Remove the shrimp and cover it with foil to keep warm, and add the butter to the same pan, and once it melts, add in the garlic and sauté for 30 secs
4 ) Pour in the wine and stir to deglaze the pan. And after the wine reduces, pour in the heavy cream. Bring it to a simmer.
5 ) Add in the Parmesan cheese and the other tsp of Cajun seasoning and turn the heat to low and allow the sauce to simmer for 5-6 mins. Adjust seasoning according to your taste.
6 ) Add the cooked pasta and shrimp (optional) to the sauce and toss well to coat. Garnish with fresh parsley and Enjoy!
- Some Recommended Products:
- <<<48 Inch Gas Range 6 Burners Cooktop 6.7 cu.ft Oven
- <<<Professional Series Built-In All Refrigerator
- <<<Mini Refrigerator, 2-Door 3.4 cu. ft. Small Compact Under Counter
Recipe Notes: Make sure to cook the pasta according to package instructions. Once it’s done, turn off the heat, but do NOT drain off the water until you’re ready to put the pasta into the sauce. Just drain the water off then add it into the sauce, and do not rinse the pasta.