Cajun Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo is one of the easiest and quick recipes to make as a side or main dish. I’m sure this will be your new favorite pasta recipe. It’s a delicious and creamy Alfredo sauce for the family to enjoy!
- YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE AS WELL:
- THE BEST CORNBREAD FROM SCRATCH!
- EASY Whack GREEN BEANS RECIPE
- Garlic Herb Butter Thanksgiving Turkey
- Mama’s Chicken Roll-Ups | Mouth Watering Rolls
- Fresh parsley to garnish
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp Herbes de Provence or Italian seasoning
- 3/4 of a 16oz pkg of Fettuccine pasta cooked
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp Cajun seasoning
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp lemon pepper
- 1 lb raw large shrimp Don’t use those baby, salad shrimp in my dang recipe!
- 1 TBS olive oil
- 2 TBS butter
- 1/3 cup white wine I use Chardonnay or chicken broth
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
PLEASE GO TO NEXT PAGE FOR THE INSTRUCTIONS!