Marinated cucumbers onions and tomatoes are the number-one salads in the summertime! it is the marinated cucumber onion and tomato salad it’s one of the number-one cold salads during the summertime.
Now, there’s a lot of recipes out there for marinated cucumbers, and they’re all good! I can tell you that, because, I made a lot of them. But I’m just going to show you my recipe, and just a little bit of different things that I do to it.
- 3 medium cucumbers, peeled and sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 medium onion sliced and separated into rings
- 3 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup of water
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup oil
Join Our Email List For The Latest Updates!
No Spam Guaranteed
- Some Recommended Products:
- <<<48 Inch Gas Range 6 Burners Cooktop 6.7 cu.ft Oven
- <<<Professional Series Built-In All Refrigerator
- <<<Mini Refrigerator, 2-Door 3.4 cu. ft. Small Compact Under Counter
1 ) Peel and slice the cucumbers into 1/4 inch thick, slice onion and separate it into rings, then cut tomatoes into wedges and toss into a large mixing bowl.
2 ) Add in 1/2 cup of vinegar, 1/4 sugar, 1 cup of water, 2 teaspoons salt, ground black pepper, and oil.
3 ) Stir to combine and put your salad in a mason jar, and let it chill for 1-2 hours, serve and enjoy!