This crockpot BBQ chicken wings recipe is a great alternative for those who love chicken wings, but don’t like to heat up the whole house. It’s as much crispy and delicious as the fried chicken, but not fried. so it’s healthy as well.
- CHECK OUT THESE AS WELL:
- EASY SLOW COOKER FIESTA CHICKEN
- Frozen wings (thawed overnight)
- 3 cups brown sugar
- 1 can of tomato sauce
- a couple squeezes of mustard
- 1/3 cup flour (for thickening)
- 1/3 can of rootbeer (you can use coke or dr. Pepper as well)
PLEASE GO TO NEXT PAGE FOR THE INSTRUCTIONS!