- Some Recommended Products:
- <<<48 Inch Gas Range 6 Burners Cooktop 6.7 cu.ft Oven
- <<<Professional Series Built-In All Refrigerator
- <<<Mini Refrigerator, 2-Door 3.4 cu. ft. Small Compact Under Counter
CHICKEN TORTELLINI SOUP INSTRUCTIONS:
1 ) Place the carrots, celery, garlic, onion, chicken, chicken stock, basil, oregano, thyme, and rosemary into a 6-quart slow cooker. Mix until combined.
2 ) Cook on high for 3 hours or on low for 6 hours.
3 ) Taste and season with salt and pepper.
4 ) Place the three-cheese tortellini into the soup and mix. Cook on high for another 15 minutes.
5 ) Serve and garnish with parsley.
- You may substitute three boneless and skinless chicken breasts. Place the chicken breasts on the bottom of the slow cooker and add the other ingredients on top. Cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 7 hours. Shred the chicken once finished cooking.
- You may use tortellini from the deli section or the frozen tortellini. If using frozen, do not thaw before adding to the soup.
Here are a few products that I LOVE TO RECOMMEND YOU:
Calories: 99kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 27mg | Sodium: 179mg | Potassium: 370mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 3900IU | Vitamin C: 3.2mg | Calcium: 31mg | Iron: 0.8mg