This Corn Fritters Recipe is Crispy on the edges, soft in the middle and so delicious, these little cheesy cakes are so easy to put together and make a great side dish for a host of dinners! Feel free to use canned or frozen corn, but these are especially good with fresh corn in the summer.
- Slow Cooker Potato Soup
- Slow Cooker French Onion Soup
- Italian Wedding Soup
- How To Make Butter The Old Fashioned Way Using Simple Kitchen Tools
- 2 cups of corn
- 1/4 cup cornmeal
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 egg
- 1 green onion (chopped)
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan, or cheese or your choice
- 1 handful cilantro (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Salt and fresh cracked pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoons oil
- Sour or heavy cream, for garnish
- Kitchen Gadgets WE RECOMMEND:
- => All-Clad Hard-Anodized Nonstick Fry Pan
- => AmazonBasics Pre-Seasoned
- => Aluminum Nonstick Frying Pan
Join Our Email List For The Latest Updates!
No Spam Guaranteed
1 ) Mix the corn, cornmeal, flour, paprika, egg, parmesan, green onion, cilantro, lime juice in a large bowl. Add some water if the mixture is too dry.
2 ) Heat 1 tablespoon in a pan. Spoon the corn mixture into the pan to form patties and cook until golden brown on both sides, about 4 minutes per side.
3 ) Garnish with a dollop of cream. Enjoy!