This California avocado burger is one of my favorite things to make on the grill burgers, I love making these because everybody loves them, and I keep them so moist which is kind of difficult to do when you’re working with so many ingredients. anyway, this is a winner recipe if you’re a fan of simple and delicious snacks.
- 1 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3/4 tsp. pepper
- 2 lbs. lean ground beef
- 1 1/2 ripe, Fresh California Avocados*
- As needed Lettuce leaves as needed
- 2 onions, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 6 sesame seed burger buns
Join Our Email List For The Latest Updates!
No Spam Guaranteed
Free Shipping on all Erommy Outdoor Orders!
Shop Best-Selling Erommy Hardtop Gazebos!
Shop Backyard Patio Heaters at Erommy Outdoors
- Kitchen Gadgets Reviews:
- Best Microwaves For Your Kitchen
- Best air fryers To Buy
- Best Espresso Machines
- GoWISE Air Fryer How To Use And Review
1 ) Combine Worcestershire, salt and pepper, and ground beef. Shape into patties. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
2 ) Broil, grill, or pan-fry to the desired doneness. While burger patties are cooking, seed, peel and mash the avocado. Serve each patty on a bun with lettuce, sliced tomatoes, and onion.
3 ) Top each burger patty with mashed ripe Fresh California Avocado.
- Some Recommended Products:
- <<<48 Inch Gas Range 6 Burners Cooktop 6.7 cu.ft Oven
- <<<Professional Series Built-In All Refrigerator
- <<<Mini Refrigerator, 2-Door 3.4 cu. ft. Small Compact Under Counter
Serving Suggestions: Try using baby spinach or baby arugula in place of the lettuce leaves for a delicious difference. Seasonally available heirloom tomatoes and sweet or red onions give burgers a garden-fresh flavor and pair beautifully with Fresh California Avocados.
Large avocados are recommended for this recipe. A large avocado averages about 8 ounces. If using smaller or larger size avocados adjust the quantity accordingly.