In this recipe, I will show you a method of boiling corn in milk. we’re going to make one of the most delicious boiled corn you’ll ever taste. I prefer to boil my corn in milk; because, It really does add a rich and delicious sweetness to your corn. It is considered by many to be the best way to prepare corn on the cob.
Prepare corn by shucking. Slice off each end piece of the corn. This gives you neat corn sections but is optional. I usually cut corn on the cob into halves or thirds. You can serve the whole ear of corn if preferred.
- Need more easy recipes?:
- How To Make Magic Lemon Pie Easily
- Best air fryers To Buy
- Easy Chocolate MULTI Layer Cake
- 2-6 Ears of Corn, depending on amount needed to serve
- 5 c Water
- 1 c Heavy Cream or Whole Milk
- 1 Stick of Butter
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Pinch of Black Pepper
- Recommended products:
- All-Clad 59916 Stainless Steel Dishwasher Safe Stockpot Cookware
- Premier Stainless Steel 6-Quart Stock Pot with Cover
CLICK ON THE NEXT BUTTON BELOW TO SEE THE INSTRUCTION!