The Best Southern Fried Chicken Ever!! Take these spicy fried drumsticks to a party or picnic, or enjoy them as a main dish along with coleslaw, potato salad, and baked beans. The recipe calls for drumsticks, but feel free to use whole chicken legs. If you have some chicken wings or thighs, fry them as well. Just remember to reduce the cooking time for smaller pieces of chicken.
- Spaghetti Meatball Supper Recipe
- 7UP Biscuit Cinnamon Rolls
- CrockPot Tuscan Garlic Chicken With Spinach and Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 16 chicken drumsticks (or a combination of drumsticks and thighs)
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Tabasco sauce
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons black pepper (divided)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Vegetable oil (for frying, about 3 cups)
Join Our Email List For The Latest Updates!
No Spam Guaranteed
✮✮ Try Amazon Prime 30-Day FREE Trial | Fast and Free Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime ►HERE…EREH ◄
PLEASE GO TO NEXT PAGE FOR THE INSTRUCTIONS!