best smartwatch to use without phone
having a smart watch connect to your phone, is great”, but sometimes this is not enough. if you’ve been directed to this article because of this issue, then you’re in the right place keep reading!
in fact you’re not the only one, I can ensure that over 66% of users are looking for best smartwatch to use without phone the reasons may slightly varies, but we all want that kind of smart watches. earlier we were too much connected to our smartphones, because of the capability they have to organize our business priorities, and make our relationships too solid, and wide. but even in that age we were knowing that these devices aren’t suitable for some of our daily activities. in fact we didn’t feel comfortable taking them with us, but we do that because of the benefits they gives us, and to keep up with our families, and friends if we, or they need help.
but nowadays, and after these much more sophisticated technologies, that have been integrated to smartwatches. most of us think that is the right time, for having an ultimate smart watch on our wrist. a smart piece that can free our hands, from those smartphones for that specific amount of time we want.
In this article we have gathered, the best smartwatch to use without phone:
without loosing basic features that a smart watch would normally have. this article will help you, choose the best watch in the market, that features a good standalone Watch experience. so take a look at our list, and choose what fits more your needs.
The Gear S3 in its tow versions has the aesthetics of a truly premium watch with advanced features built right into the watch design. powered by Tizen which is Samsung’s OS. with its 380 mAh battery the Gear S3 can last up to 3 days as a typical usage. and 4GB of memory allowing you to store your music, and play it directly from your watch. you check out our full review here.
Processor Speed 1GHz
Processor Type Dual Core (Exynos7270)
Display Resolution 360×360, 278ppi
Display Size 1.3”
Display Technology: Super AMOLED, Full Color Always on Display
Audio Playing Format: Format: MP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA, WAV, WMA, AMR, AWB
Codec: MP3, AMR-NB, MAR-WB, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, WMA, Vorbis
Type Accelerometer, Barometer, Gyro Sensor, Heart Rate Monitor, Ambient Light Sensor
IP68***(water and dust resistant rating)
MIL-STD-810G (Military-grade durability)
Gear & Applications
Gear Manager Samsung Pay
Advanced Fitness Tracking
S Health: 24-hour-log, Steps, Floors, Heart Rate, Challenges, Leader board, Water and Caffeine
Auto Exercise Tracking:
Walking, Running, Cycling, Elliptical trainer, Rowing machine, Dynamic workout
Features Music Player
and addition to all this features the watch has a LTE enabled which is the purpose of this article, that’s what makes it one of the best choices for you, if you’re looking for the best smartwatch to use without phone.
Apple Smart Watch Series 3 LTE:
the Apple watch Series 3 maybe the best one of all, when it comes to what is the best smartwatch to use without phone. here, I’m not talking about the design, because i think Apple missed out from this side. but as features, and specs. i guess this watch is the best choice for everyone. and you check out our full review if you want.
- Space Gray Aluminum Chassis with Ion-X Glass, Black Sport Band, 8GB of Storage
- 1.3 Inch (340 x 272) Display, Changeable Faces with Widgets
- Displays Notifications and Runs Apps, Accelerometer and gyroscope, Heart rate sensor
- Water-Resistant to 164 feet (50 meters), Heart Rate Monitor, Built-In GPS, Barometric Altimeter
- Up to 18 hours of battery life, Apple Watch Series 3 38mm (GPS) requires an iPhone 5s or later with iOS 11 or later; Bluetooth 4.2, 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi, Apple watchOS 4.0
LG Watch Sport:
with its high dynamic design, and full round screen with 1.38-inch and P-OLED Display; Rotating side button for effortless navigation. I that the LG Watch sport, is a must included in the list of best smartwatch to use without phone. This is the Best All in One Smartwatch carrying Google’s new Android Wear 2.0 Operating System. battery life maybe the only issue of LG watch sport, when using its advanced features like cellular service, GPS and fitness tracking, but because these are the major consumers, of battery energy on any smart watch around, this might not be a big issue.
- browse freely without the need of a phone. thanks to “OK Google” enabled so you can make calls, text, get reminders and
- W-Fi and Bluetooth enabled.
- pop in a SIM card to use with any GSM carrier worldwide (such as AT&T and T-Mobile or any other carriers that use a SIM card). For CDMA networks however, you can only use Wi-Fi and/or Bluetooth.
- Dynamic Design; 1.38-inch Full Circle P-OLED Display.
- Rotating side button for effortless navigation.
- IP68 water-resistant and dust resistant.
- Powerful 1.1 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon Quad-Core MSM8909w Processor
- Music is always right on hand. Sync playlists directly to the watch or stream with Google Play Music.