This Baked ziti with shrimp casserole has been one of my favorite recipes to cook for dinner. It’s Easy, quick and that silky sauce from jarred roasted bell peppers and pureed cream cheese makes it so delicious.
- YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE AS WELL:
- THE BEST CORNBREAD FROM SCRATCH!
- EASY Whack GREEN BEANS RECIPE
- Garlic Herb Butter Thanksgiving Turkey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1 (12-ounce) bottle roasted red bell peppers, drained
- 1 (8-ounce) block fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 7.5 ounces large shrimp, peeled, deveined, and chopped
- 7.5 ounces bay scallops
- 7.5 ounces uncooked short tube-shaped pasta (ziti)
- 3.5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded sharp provolone cheese
- Cooking spray
Don’t want to go shopping? You can get Get FREE grocery delivery and more with a Prime membership! That means no fees! Order from your favorite stores and have them delivered to your door! This is the ONLY way I stay sane over here!
PLEASE GO TO NEXT PAGE FOR THE INSTRUCTIONS!