Bacon Stuffed French Toast is the ultimate sweet and savory breakfast. If you are of the belief that everything tastes better with bacon, you are going to love this recipe!
- More Recipe
- The Best Chicken Parmesan Recipe
- Cheesy Taco Spaghetti Casserole
- Easy Crockpot Apple Oatmeal
- Italian Sausage Peppers and Onions
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 8 slices white bread, preferably stale
- 8 slices bacon, cooked
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 teaspoons butter
- vegetable oil
Join Our Email List For The Latest Updates!
No Spam Guaranteed
1 ) In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese and brown sugar. Spread one side of each slice of bread with cream cheese mixture
2 ) Sandwich 2 slices of bacon between 2 pieces of bread with the cream cheese side facing in.
3 ) Repeat for remaining slices of bread to make a total of four.
- PRODUCTS WE RECOMMEND:
- => All-Clad Hard Anodized Nonstick Fry Pan
- => AmazonBasics Pre-Seasoned
- => Aluminum Nonstick Frying Pan
4 ) In a shallow bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, and vanilla extract.
5 ) Dip each French toast “sandwich” in the egg mixture. Try to only get the egg mixture on the exterior of each piece of bread and not let it soak through to the middle where the bacon is or it will turn out soggy, plus any egg that gets in the middle won’t really cook.
6 ) Heat a large nonstick pan or griddle over medium heat. Add butter and a little vegetable oil. Cook each stuffed French toast until golden brown on the bottom and then flip over. Add more butter and oil to the pan if necessary. Cook until the second side is golden brown.
7 ) Cut each piece in half and serve with maple syrup.
- See also:
- Easy Chocolate MULTI Layer Cake
- How To Make Pecan Praline Cake
- How to Make A Delicious Italian Pasta Salad
- How To Make New Orleans Beignets