It’s not fall until you’ve made apple pie bombs a la mode with creamy vanilla ice cream and glazed apples all over the tops. I love fall dessert recipes!
- MORE QUICK WEEKNIGHT DINNERS
- INSTANT POT ITALIAN SAUSAGE SOUP AND ORZO
- HEARTY BEEF BARLEY SOUP
- EASY CREAMY BEEF AND SHELLS
- Air Fryer Southern Fried Catfish
- EASY HEARTY INSTANT POT LASAGNA SOUP
- EASY TARTER TOT CASSEROLE
- 2 apples peeled and chopped in 1″ pieces
- 1 can of biscuits each circle pressed out and cut in 4 pieces
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- oil for frying
- cinnamon sugar
- vanilla ice cream
Don’t want to go shopping? You can get Get FREE grocery delivery and more with a Prime membership! That means no fees! Order from your favorite stores and have them delivered to your door! This is the ONLY way I stay sane over here!
PLEASE GO TO NEXT PAGE FOR THE INSTRUCTIONS!