My Air Fryer Southern Fried Catfish will knock your socks off with a perfectly crunchy Homemade Louisiana Style Fish Fry Mix.
- YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE AS WELL:
- EASY TARTER TOT CASSEROLE
- EASY, HEARTY BEEF AND GNOCCHI SOUP
- CREAMY CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP
- EASY AND DELICIOUS BROWN SUGAR BAKED CARROTS
- THE BEST CORNBREAD FROM SCRATCH!
- 2 pounds Catfish Fillets
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 Lemon
- 1/2 cup Yellow Mustard
- Cornmeal Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 cup Cornmeal
- 1/4 cup All Purpose Flour
- 2 Tablespoons Dried Parsley Flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
YOU CAN ALSO MAKE THIS AMAZING BREAKFAST OR DINNER SOLVING JAPANESE PANCAKES!
1 ) Place Catfish into a flat container and add Milk. Cut Lemon in half and squeeze about two teaspoons of juice into Milk to make Buttermilk. Place container in refrigerator and let
2 ) Fillets soak for 15 minutes.
3 ) In a shallow bowl, combine Cornmeal Seasoning Ingredients.
- Some Recommended Products:
- <<<48 Inch Gas Range 6 Burners Cooktop 6.7 cu.ft Oven
- <<<Professional Series Built-In All Refrigerator
- <<<Mini Refrigerator, 2-Door 3.4 cu. ft. Small Compact Under Counter
4 ) Remove Fillets from Buttermilk and pat dry with paper towels.
5 ) Spread Mustard generously over both sides of Fillets.
6 ) Dip each Fillet into Cornmeal mixture and coat well to make a thick coating.
7 ) Place Fillets into greased Air Fryer Basket. Spray generously with oil.
8 ) Cook at 390/400 degrees for 10 minutes. Flip over Fillets and spray with Oil and cook an additional 3-5 minutes.
Notes: A combination of Yellow Mustard and Dijon Mustard will also work well.