There’s nothing worse than lying in bed for hours without sleeping. You stare at the clock, counting how many hours you have before you have to wake up again. On those nights, you’d do anything to fall asleep — keep it natural with banana tea. This recipe only takes 10 minutes to make, which makes it perfect for those late nights when you just can’t fall asleep.
Follow along with the directions below to learn how to make your own delicious bedtime banana tea!
- Best Slow Cooker Beef Tips With Gravy EVER!
- German Chocolate cake Recipe
- Instant Pot Creamy Shells and Beef
- 1Organic banana
- 1Small pot of water
- Dash of cinnamon
Join Our Email List For The Latest Updates!
No Spam Guaranteed
1 ) Gather supplies
2 ) Boil water
3 ) Cut both ends off banana
4 ) Place banana (with the peel still on) into boiling water
5 ) Boil for 10 minutes
6 ) Using a colander, pour banana tea into the mug
7 ) Sprinkle a bit of cinnamon into the tea
8 ) Drink it an hour before bed
- You may also be interested in these:
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Mushroom Stroganoff
- Snickerdoodle Bread is Pure Heaven
- Red Lobster’s Cheese Biscuit
Using only a couple of items that are likely already in your kitchen, you can whip together a banana tea for sleep in no time! This organic, banana-infused sleep remedy has worked wonders for many. How does it work? Bananas, especially the peels, contain potassium and magnesium. While magnesium helps prevent sleep disturbances, both magnesium, and potassium work together to help relax muscles. In fact, magnesium is one of the best minerals for relaxation!
- Some Recommended Products:
- <<<48 Inch Gas Range 6 Burners Cooktop 6.7 cu.ft Oven
- <<<Professional Series Built-In All Refrigerator
- <<<Mini Refrigerator, 2-Door 3.4 cu. ft. Small Compact Under Counter